Château du Trignon

Our story
The Roux family acquiered the Château du Trignon in 1896. Back then it was a traditional provençal farm of the time, with mixed and livestock farming. Since then 5 generations have refocused the farm on the vine and expanded the estate across a number of neighbouring appellations: Gigondas, Rasteau, Sablet et Côtes du Rhône.
A qualitative approach is also underway with the construction of a gravity winery, the adaptation of the planting of grape varieties to the land the air-conditioning of the cellar.
In 2007, one family succeeds another as the owners of Château du Trignon. Geneviève, Florence, Jérome and Jean Baptiste Quiot, charmed by the Dentelles de Montmirail and the products of character, wish perpetuate Château du Trignon, in the same time of adding 10 hectares of Vacqueyras.
"Respectful of achievement but rish of our wine-maker knowledge, we wish to adopt this land whish fruit will complete our wine range, in the same line of tradition, quality and adaptation."

Famille Quiot
Famille Quiot
Avenue Baron Leroy
84230 Châteauneuf-du-Pape - France
Tél. +33 (0)4 90 83 73 55 Fax. +33 (0)4 90 83 78 48
Copyright Famille Quiot - Vinternet © 2008

Alcohol abuse is dangerous for the health. Know how to consume and appreciate in moderation.